Dramix® steel fiber concrete reinforcement for industrial floors. Bekaert Steel fibers available at GNB Group Store. Get Quotation Now !
Dramix® steel fiber reinforcement is a range of concrete reinforcement fibers that has been engineered to meet specific requirements of various concrete floor types. From standard indoor industrial floors and hard standings to heavy-duty pavements, the fibers offer an easy to handle, hassle-free, and safe alternative to mesh or rebar.
- Post-installed rebar connections
- Jointers for concrete layers
- Rim beam anchorings
- Seismic applications
- Anchorings in diamond-drilled or in waterfilled drill holes
- Heavy steel constructions
- Silo installations
- Tall shelving
- Sound barriers
- Temporary or removable fixings (with internal threaded anchor RG M I)
|Medium||Non-combustible, non-corrosive air, insensitive to moisture, dust, condensation & oil|
|Working Pressure||Overload 10xFS, burst 15xFS|
|Long term stability||±0.5%FS/Year|
|Thermal effect||<0.05%FS/˚C (zero), <0.08%FS/˚C (FS)|
|Response time||0.5~30s, can be set by keys|
|Process Connection||5mm ID tubing|
|Display||5 digits LCD, display area 44x18mm, with unit indication, field upgradable|
|Output||0~10V,4~20mA (2 wires), RS485 selectable|
|Output Load||≤500Ω (current), ≥2kΩ (voltage)|
|Power||Voltage: 16~28VAC/ 16~35VDC Current: 18.5~35VDC (RL=500Ω); 8.5~35VDC (RL=0Ω)|
|Units||5 units, selected by keys (Pa, Kpa, in w.c, mm w.c, mbar)|
|Zero set||Easy to reset by external key|
|Materials||ABS (housing) & PC (cover)|
AWELD Portable Oxygen Inhaler for Home, Medical, Outdoor, Travel Use (≥99.5% Purity)
- The robust design can withstand the high requirements of the job site and thus offers a long life.
- The infinitely variable feed allows the exact dosing and thus ensures easy handling.
- The product is easy to use, can be mixed with locally available ingredient to save on feed costs.
- Optimizing livestock costs.