- The standard anchorage depth achieves the maximum load-bearing capacities. This means that fewer fixing points and smaller anchor plates are required.
- The reduced anchorage depth reduces the drill hole depth. This minimises the amount of time needed for installation whilst increasing flexibility.
- The first bolt anchor with variable working life covers the usage of bolt anchors in wet conditions and outdoor areas.
- The long thread balances component tolerances and stand-off installations, and thus increases flexibility.
- Fewer hammer blows and the minimal torque slippage allow for a noticeably simpler assembly.
- The drive-in pin protects the threaded screw from damage, and as such ensures a faster installation and dismantling of the fixture.
- With assessment document (ETA) the hot dipped galvanized steel version is covered for external use with variable working life depending on environment and corrosion conditions.
- The FBN II achieves maximum load-bearing capacity with standard anchorage depth. This means: fewer fixing points and smaller anchor plates.
- If the reduced anchorage depth is used, then this lowers the drill hole depth and simplifies installation.
- Component tolerances are balanced out with the long thread. In addition, FBN II is also suitable for stand-off installations. This increases flexibility.
- Simple assembly due to few taps and minimal slippage.
The fischer bolt anchor FBN II is a steel anchor for cost-effective fixings in non-cracked concrete. Due to the long thread and the two anchorage depths, the fischer bolt anchor FBN II can be used in a particularly flexible manner. The bolt anchor is also suitable for stand-off installation as well as pre-positioned and in push-through installation. The bolt anchor is made of hot-dipped steel and is suitable for railings, handrails or consoles.
- Steel constructions
- Guard rails
- Cable trays
- Concrete C20/25 to C50/60, non-cracked
Also suitable for:
- Concrete C12/15
- Natural stone with dense structure
- The FBN II is suitable for pre-positioned and push-through installation; also suitable for stand-off installation under certain conditions.
- Prior to installation, place the hexagon nut in the optimal position (the drive-in pin projects by approx. 3 mm out of the hexagon nut).
- When applying the torque, the cone bolt is pulled into the expansion clip and expands it against the drill hole wall.
- The head embossing offers a simple control of the anchoring.
- In the case of series installation, we recommend using the FABS bolt anchor setting tool.
ETA-approval Drill diameter 10 [mm] Min. drill hole depth for through fixings 78 [mm] Anchor length 86 [mm] Max. usable length hef,max./hef,min. 10 / 20 [mm] Thread M 10 x 46 [mm] Width across nut 17 [mm] Packaging Folding box Amount 50 [Unit(s)] GTIN (EAN-Code) 4048962087666
Legend = Permission Available
- DoP No. 0015
- DoP No. 0015
- DoP No. 0098
- DoP No. 0098
- DoP No. 0756-CPD-0296
fischer bolt anchor FBN II 10/10 hot-dip galvanised = 1 Box - 50 Pcs